What a strange pack. I’d probably go:
1) Bonesplitter (Beatz)
2) Wall of Omens (I like control decks)
3) …Mindslaver? (Goes in a lot of decks, control, etc)
4) Emeria Angel (I like this card in Aggro and control)
1. Bonesplitter – don’t like putting myself in a color if there isn’t a bomb
2. Wall of Omens – good spell
3. Oona – i get a finisher and don’t commit to a color
4. Palinchron – just a good finisher but could’ve been Lightning Helix too
1. Oona, Queen of the Fae
2. Wall of Omens
3. Emeria Angel
4. Lightning Helix
1. Bonesplitter – doesn’t require a color commitment.
2. Wall of Omens – good early defense and cantrip
3. Emeria Angel – can take over a game if not dealt with
4. Willbender – I have a soft spot for this guy.
I tend not to take gold/multicolor early unless I have to, or Lightning Helix would make my list.
– Bonesplitter is pretty safe. You’re not committing to a colour, but you are to an archetype. The interesting thing about this pack is that there are a lot of better control cards than aggro cards. Which means you’ll be forcing a lot of players into similar decks while you’ll be able to run rampant with your bonesplitter. *hoping that the helix comes back* (maybe in a 4-player draft?)
– Future Sight – I hate to be in the colour, with this pack, but I love playing this card.
– Mindslaver – who knows what you’ll open…
– Wall of Omens – Great in a variety of control decks. It will make the cut most of the time.
I gotta pick Oona over Bonesplitter. Bonesplitter is strong. Oona ends the game.
1. Oona – probably one of the most unfair creatures in the cube, and sick with Opposition or Attrition.
2. Creakwood- one of the best lieges- maybe second best, after Balefire, and also good with Attrition. AND the only green card in the pack.
3. Bonesplitter- it’s going to make my deck.
4. Future Sight, especially as I haven’t really gotten to play with it yet.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.