Sword of Fire and Ice is the pretty easy pick here…
Sword for sure, but if sword wasn’t there I would go with Teferi.
Teferi is a pretty unfair and game breaking card, and you can cement yourself in blue pretty hard from the first pack.
1. Sword – duuuuuh
2. 8.5 Tails – 2/2 for 2 with ‘not so expensive’ tech?.. yes please.
3.Magma Jet – Scry + DD is too wicked.
I’d take the Sword over anything. Oblivion Stone and then Magma Jet would be my next preferred choices.
1. Sword, of course.
2. Teferi- this is the time to take him, and he’s so insane.
3. Oona’s Prowler. I know that seems weird, but some of my sickest cube decks have revolved around this card and you don’t *need* to find the reanimation to make it good- it’s still like flying black Blade of the Sixth Pride, unlike Entomb.
Man, that still leaves Vigor and Magma Jet. A deceptively strong pack, I think.
SoFI, Chain Lightning, Crater Hellion
1. SoFI all night long
2. Magma Jet – best red burn spell
3. Oona’s Prowler – can go aggro or reanimator
4. Oblivion Stone – like this board wipe cause it catches planeswalkers
Teferi (bomb, worth building around him)
Chain Lightning (this is tough b/c there is so much red in the pack, but you can easily splash this card)
Ruinblaster (if you can pull off the land d, it’s the best cube strat. Also, getting rid of library or maze is of the utmost importance…or even just to screw with 5 colour control)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.