Here’s a video of a recent 2-man I played with Abyssal Persecutor Jund. After Craig Wescoe wrote about his experience with the deck, I decided to give it a try, but I quickly decided that I wasn’t ready to give up Sarkhan entirely. I ended up cribbing a list from a recent Daily Event, and then changing the sideboard to address the huge (HUGE!) amount of RDW online currently. I’ve really liked the deck so far, and haven’t missed Broodmate or SGC as much as I thought I would. I do really miss Bit Blast though- I think I will try to fit a pair of those in. I have absolutely loved Nest Invader in this deck- I think any version of Jund I ran from now on would include those guys. Turn 3 Bloodbraid is good, and turn 3 Ruinblaster is hellish. Seriously gross.
- @Jonnymagic00 @Postmates @TryCaviar Caviar is the best. 1 year ago
- @Mary_Louke I like it :) 1 year ago
- RT @jessesingal: 2009: Maybe we'll pull off universal healthcare 2017: I hope the National Park Service employee who tweeted an objective… 1 year ago
- @jjelin @TrumpSC I'm pretty sure I made you watch this. Think there might have been a doomhammer into Tyrion situation 1 year ago
- Anyone have a link to the video where I think @TrumpSC beats Reno paladin with the worst shaman draw? Maybe from a year ago? 1 year ago