I recently started playing standard online and thought I would try making some videos to document the experience. This event made me change some things about my deck, but it was also interesting for me because I got to go through the weird experience of completely misidentifying a deck after game one. Unfortunately the video for Round 3 wasn’t saved, which is a bummer because it was long and pretty interesting. I think I could avoid that problem by stopping the video during sideboarding if a game was very long.
Please let me know what you think! Is it better to have multiple shorter videos? Is the quality ok? There’s a few things I know I need to do better- speaking more clearly, not tapping my fingers, ect- but if you have any other suggestions or comments, let me know. Thanks!
- @Jonnymagic00 @Postmates @TryCaviar Caviar is the best. 3 months ago
- @Mary_Louke I like it :) 5 months ago
- RT @jessesingal: 2009: Maybe we'll pull off universal healthcare 2017: I hope the National Park Service employee who tweeted an objective… 6 months ago
- @jjelin @TrumpSC I'm pretty sure I made you watch this. Think there might have been a doomhammer into Tyrion situation 6 months ago
- Anyone have a link to the video where I think @TrumpSC beats Reno paladin with the worst shaman draw? Maybe from a year ago? 6 months ago